8.8.14

VIDEO: Music Festival Essentials


Happy Friday!
I thought that since it's Friday and I'm sure you're all in a party spirit, I would share with you guys my recent video on my YouTube channel spindizzyfall. This video is all about what I think are essentials you need at a music festival and shows a bit of what I took in my bag to Splendour in the Grass a few weekends ago. Love to hear what your essentials are and of course your thoughts on the video in general! If you like it then make sure to subscribe to my channel as I have a couple more similar to this style coming soon. Enjoy your weekend kids! 

emma

3 comments:

  1. You have so quickly become good at recording videos.
    Great advice by the way.

    www.kindoflovely.com
    POLAROID INSTAX MINI GIVEAWAY
    -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your video is nice. And interesting.
    You should make some more often :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! Very informative and will certainly come in handy when I'm at as many festivals as I can get to this year! Also, very jealous you got to go to spendour, I wanted to go more than anything! Really enjoyed your vlog of it though :)

    STYLEINDECENCY
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make me smile!
Leave a comment or a question and I'll try reply here or leave your blog.com and I'll visit you sometime.
Thank you dearest.